Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why Are My Kids So Dang Cute?

Peter, what a cute little guy. He is SO fun. I am embarrassed at how bad this kid is spoiled! We cater to his every need--what is bad, is that it is so enjoyable. He is endearing, snuggly, and even at his worst moments, he is irresistible! He turns 3 on June 13th. He keeps talking about his Choo-Choo birthday. He is a big fan of anything train! I've been collecting "train" stuff from garage sales and he found my stash the other day. I quickly got him distracted, but he knows it is coming soon. He is still really small. The other day, I was sorting through his clothes--most are 18 month size. There was a 3-6 month shirt--and it still fits him! Maybe that is why he is so fun to love, he is still so little. He likes to "wrestle" with Parker and Michael and thinks he is really tough, he prefers relieving himself in the outdoors (Marilyn taught him this, not David), he loves to pick strawberries from the garden, he likes to sleep with anyone who will make room for him, he doesn't like to be called "Pete"--(I wonder where that comes from, Dad?) , when he is sad or in trouble he goes to the person who will give him the most sympathy! We are happy to have this little guy in our family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, there was nothing like seeing that kid learn how to walk....who knew that 3 months old could be so coordinated.

And, you are not bragging, but just telling the plain ans simple truth...your kids are SO CUTE!

The homestead said...

we miss those cute kids! We can't wait to see you in July- it'll be here before we know it.

Circe said...

It's fun to get to know your kids better through your blog. And they are definitely Dang Cute!!

Arlene said...

Peter is definitely adorable. Can't wait to hear about his exciting choo-choo birthday. Wish I could be there. Give him an extra hug from Granny.

The Dreamer said...

Love the goofy pic of Peter....he loves to be funny! Your children are beautiful!!! Amazing how fast they have grown. I have a real nice shot of Eliza from the other day when we were tie-dying. Her stance, expression and her hands....remind me of her Mom!

Debbie said...

Yes your kids are adorable, every one of them. Tell Peter happy birthday! Its hard to believe he is already 3!

Steve and Denise said...

Happy Birthday, Peter! Your card has been sitting on our desk for a week--we need to get it in the mail! Can't wait to see you soon.