Wow!!! Thanks for posting all the great pictures! I had so much fun looking at all of them. Miss you guys!!!
Awesome photos! I loved them. The dirty picture of Peter had to be after spending time at the Butte, am I right? You guys rock. We miss you but had a great 3 days.
SO FUN! I love the pictures of the mountains. Was that a four-wheeler pulling a tube? My kind of entertainment.
What fun pictures. It sure looks like you guys had a great time.
This is terrific. You are so cleaver and creative and write so well.Paul
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow!!! Thanks for posting all the great pictures! I had so much fun looking at all of them. Miss you guys!!!
Awesome photos! I loved them. The dirty picture of Peter had to be after spending time at the Butte, am I right? You guys rock. We miss you but had a great 3 days.
SO FUN! I love the pictures of the mountains. Was that a four-wheeler pulling a tube? My kind of entertainment.
What fun pictures. It sure looks like you guys had a great time.
This is terrific. You are so cleaver and creative and write so well.
Paul
Post a Comment