Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Peter is always saying funny things.

The other day he wanted to go run errands. He likes to get out. I told him that we were going to take Dad to the doctor. David has a follow-up appointment for his eyes from his lasik last year. Anyway, Peter said, “We taking Dad to the doctor to get fixed.” (Not such a bad idea.)

Last night he wanted a “sharp spoon” (A fork) to eat his dinner.

4 comments:

Circe said...

Peter's comments made me laugh out loud. Great way to start the day!

Alice Faye said...

I love kids at this age. They can really say the funniest things and what a joy that is. Let's hear you use that one in your next Sacrament Meeting Talk.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I would really like to hear you announce it over the pulpit that you are going to take the ever so multiplying Bishop in to get fixed.:) he he

HILARIOUS!

Debbie said...

HAHA! I love it!