I never do these things, but since I have such a wonderful wife, I thought I would participate.
1. Where did you meet?
At BYU, through one of my high school friends. She was dating him, and I was dating someone else. We both broke up with the others, and I asked her out in the Cougareat on my way to find a SuzyQ.
2. How long did you date?
About 5 months - too long for me
3. How long have you been married?
14 years - not long enough :)
4. What does she say that surprises you?
Nothing that I can think of.
5. What is your favorite quality of hers?
She is perfect in everyway, and is very virtuous. Also, she is game for anything.
6. What is your favorite feature of hers?
Everything, but I expecially love her mouth/smile.
7. Does she have a nickname for you?
Honey, Sweetie
8. What's her favorite color?
No clue. It's not in my job description to know this.
9. What's her favorite sport?
Camping and hiking
10. What's her favorite food?
Dutch and Indonesian
11. When and where did you first kiss?
Bridal Veil Falls - right before we got engaged.
12. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?
See answer to question #13. Other than that, we like to be in the outdoors together.
13. Do you have any children?
6.4
14. Does she have a hidden talent?
She makes furniture, and can use tools very well.
15. How old is she?
37
16. Who said "I love you" first?
Probably me, but I don't remember. Maybe she can clarify.
17. What's her favorite type of music?
Motab, LDS Contemporary, my singing :)
18. What do you admire most about her?
She is a worker, and is very low maintenance (that was a compliment, Mar). I can count on her for anything...very reliable.
19. Do you think she will read this?
Of course, it is her blog...well, it is our blog.
I love you Marilyn!
9 comments:
Marilyn is awesome!
Does this mean #7 is on the way?! Good thing you have all that food storage! I remember when you tended our kids while we were househunting and I told you that now you know what it will be like to have seven kids. David said, "Ha! We know when to stop--we're not that crazy." Funny. Anyway, we're always happy to get a new cousin. You are an awesome family.
6.4? That's awesome! Seven is heaven! I think Marilyn is perfect, too!
I love Marilyn, too! Marrying Marilyn was the best thing you ever did! We love having Marilyn in our family.
P.S. Marilyn, you are one of the nicest and most talented people I know.
Thanks, David, for your feelings and expressions of love. Nothing better than knowing that your children are loved, appreciated and well cared for. I feel greatly blessed.
I think you are both great and I'm glad Tennessee has you now. You are one brave guy with that answer to question #12!!!
Love you Marilyn, you are the best! So happy David caught you! What a blessing it is to have you raising my precious grandchildren! I love your blog site so please include me in your list. We had a great time in Provo but Nauvoo feels like home right now. We are loving our mission. Hugs and kisses to you all. MOM
I agree with others! So glad you made it to TN almost 7 years now!!! It has been such a pleasure to meet and know you all. You have been such an inspiration for me during good times and bad!! You and your family are TRULY special!!
Post a Comment