I think we need to do it too--read our blog--I just posted an article that was on the news last night.
Can I be invited?
Don't leave us out.
We'd love to be invited! We love keeping in touch with the Tennessee contingent! my email is circe@clytieadams.com
Don't forget me!!!!
Yeah, I'm thinking we may go private too. Send me an invite too please!!
I guess you can be private and interesting at the same time :)Pick me, pick me.
Since when are you ever private? ha, ha. Include us, too. :)
Add me to your list of very important people to have access to your blog. Thanks!
Thanks for the invite, guys. It's been so nice to keep up on your family. You are a great example to me.
thanks for the invite...love keeping up with you!
Your blog is great! Count me in!
I want to be your friend!!
Marilyn,Your blog is great!!! The humor, the pictures, everything. Be sure to include me in the "private" blog when you restrict it. Paul DeBry
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I think we need to do it too--read our blog--I just posted an article that was on the news last night.
Can I be invited?
Don't leave us out.
We'd love to be invited! We love keeping in touch with the Tennessee contingent! my email is circe@clytieadams.com
Don't forget me!!!!
Yeah, I'm thinking we may go private too. Send me an invite too please!!
I guess you can be private and interesting at the same time :)
Pick me, pick me.
Since when are you ever private? ha, ha. Include us, too. :)
Add me to your list of very important people to have access to your blog. Thanks!
Thanks for the invite, guys. It's been so nice to keep up on your family. You are a great example to me.
thanks for the invite...love keeping up with you!
Your blog is great! Count me in!
I want to be your friend!!
Marilyn,
Your blog is great!!! The humor, the pictures, everything. Be sure to include me in the "private" blog when you restrict it.
Paul DeBry
Post a Comment