I wish I had photo to go with this blog--just picture David in your mind hunched in the corner of the kitchen trying to "hide something". A while back David and I were in the kitchen making dinner together. He was doing the green beans--I usually put a beef bouillon cube and some dried onions in to add some flavor. Well, he was working on that portion of the meal and he was VERY quiet, hunched in a corner, with his back to me--obviously trying to hide something. Well, I of course, wondered what he was up to and went to investigate.
He was definitely trying to hide something. I peeked over his shoulder and saw him busily pulverizing the bouillon cube with a pair of needle nose pliers. I could not stop laughing—throughout the day, I would have the visual image come to my mind of him hunched in the corner! The funniest part was that he was trying to hide—he did say that he wiped them off before he used them!
3 comments:
Mar, you painted a GREAT word picture. That's a good story.
That is funny! Then again, I don't know how to deal with bullion cubes either...
David loved tools and was always the "fix-it" boy. When he was young, it was his dream to have his own handy man show on T.V. Just like his Dad! Is always thinking "There has got to be a faster, cheaper, or better way to do this!" Love your site and enjoy reading it! Mom / Rita
Post a Comment