Grace with her fish cake. She did such a wonderful job with the icing, design and colors! She is a great little chef. A wonderful friend is giving the girls cake decorating classes. It has been a SWEET summer! Eliza made a birthday cake for one of her friends. She designed the cake and colors and added the beautiful hydrangea (picked in secret from the neighbors!) on top.

4 comments:
I was impressed to see the frosting the exact same color as the flowers. Sweet looking cakes!
Awesome cakes--a wonderful talent to develop. Keep up the good work. The tent and backyard camping looks like so much fun. Can't wait to have you all camping in my back yard!
Wow! Can I order a cake? You girls are naturals!! Now the question is...how much frosting did you eat as you were decorating the cake??!! Yuuummmmm!
Wow! They are impressive. That's something I would like to learn too! Good job girls!!!
Post a Comment