Thursday, February 25, 2010

William




This is Michael here home from school, so I will be doing a blog. William loves yogurt a lot. He loves it so much he makes lots of messes. William is a great little brother and is worth more than the messes he makes.


8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Michael, thanks for blogging! I love you!
Dad

Arlene said...

Keep it up Michael. This old Gramma needs more updates from Tennessee! Loved seeing William enjoying his yogurt. He is adorable. Love you guys.

Rita DeBry said...

Michael, Thank you for your blog - I loved it! I haven't seen William since he was a little baby, My how he has grown! I'll bet all of you kids are getting bigger! I can't wait to see you in July. I am so glad you are learning how to use a computer. Grandma didn't learn how to use a computer until she went on a mission, and that is too old! I love you so much sweet Michael and pray for you every day!You are so precious and dear to me! Hugs and kisses, Grandma Rita

The homestead said...

Love your blog Michael!

Jennie said...

What! You chose to blog about your brother instead of your mom's cool visiting teacher that came over! For you grandparents, Michael also spent part of the day as a "slave for sale." I wanted to buy him, but the price was too high and I couldn't get a committment to the kind of work I could get out of him. So Marilyn bought him.

Steve and Denise said...

Thanks Michael--I was just looking at our Amazing Race pictures and your blog definitely shows how much William has grown! He is so cute. He is lucky to have you for his big brother. Keep blogging.

Debbie said...

Ahhhhh! He is so cute. Good job Michael!

Circe said...

What a great post! I think all the kids should post blogs. That way, we would have more news from TN, and that would be great! Love you guys!