Tuesday, December 13, 2011

He Glows









This morning I had been on the computer checking e-mail and reading blogs and read some articles on the church web-site. Later during the day, I was in the other room and overheard Katherine and William talking. They were sitting at the computer clicking on anything and everything. Their endless "clicking" landed them on the new Bible videos on lds.org (http://lds.org/bible-videos?lang=eng).


Here is their sweet converstaion:


Katherine: "Oh, Jesus is glowing!"

William: "Yah, He glows!"

Katherine: "Jesus is going to be in Mary's tummy."

William: "Yah, Jesus is the baby."


The "glowing Jesus" that they saw in the video was really the angel Gabriel. It was so sweet, I have been thinking about that all day. Jesus glows for all of us. He Glows.

3 comments:

RC inskeep said...

How sweet!

Arlene said...

Beautiful Christmas message taught by the children. How appropriate. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

Awww, precious! Love those cute little kiddos. And I looove all the pictures of everyone in the beautiful fall leaves!