Friday, February 24, 2012

Little Getaway


Things around here are pretty good. I had a great trip to visit my family. In my Dad turned 70 and all of my siblings were going to be in Idaho for the weekend, so I decided to join them. It was rejuvinating. I took Clark, he was a fun travel buddy. I also had a quick visit with Julia--she is such an up-lifting person to be with. Thanks for all of the memories. I did not have a camera with me--but here is a link to my Mom's blog about all of our adventures. It was theraputic to be able to visit with my parents and siblings. I also go tot visit my Grandma Pieper.
Thanks and sorry to Eliza--I used her Sky Miles for the trip. We'll have to make it up to her sometime soon.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Marilyn I love you and was so glad to get to be with you even if it was for 1 hour. I wish I could do projects with you. Love Julia

RC inskeep said...

So glad you and Clark made the trip!

Debbie said...

That was a great trip! I'm glad I was able to be there at the same time as you and get a little therapy as well:)