Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Outings

Fall in Tennesee is AMAZING!  I think it is what it is supposed to be and it lasts for 3 months and not just a few weeks.  We've had some great outings.  Actually, "we" in this case really means David and the kids.  I am absent from most of the outings due to fatigue!  Here are some of their fun trips.  I get enjoyment out of looking at the photos, hopefully you will, too!
 David took the kids to the races in Bristol.  This really is quite a "cultural" adventure!
 Down by the track.
 A trip to the ATV shop.  I think they went to get a replacement key for our 3-wheeler and ended up staying a while.
 Labor Day at Natural Tunnel State Park in Virginia.  They met other friends and took the Elders up with them.  Great times.
 Beauty Spot--William really liked this view as he expressed his joy and delight at the sight as he got out of the van and "took the Lord's name in vain".  Um, yeah, we are working on that one.  I guess he has been watching too much TV with me!!  Sorry, bud.
 Great friend--Joel with sweet baby Daxton.
 William loved hiking.
 

Mosers hanging out and enjoying the evening.
We've got such great friends and live in such a beautiful area.  I am so grateful for all that we enjoy here.


3 comments:

Ben and Athena said...

So fun! I wish we were closer so we could do fun fall activities together. Oh well :) Miss you!

RC inskeep said...

Looks like some great adventures! Ha, that's funny about William. I had to do a double take with the picture with the Elders. The one in the blue on the left looked a lot like Daniel to me. I kept thinking, when did Steve and Denise visit.

The homestead said...

I just realized you started blogging again. It's so great to read what you are doing! I love the pictures! We can't wait to see you at Christmas.