The kids LOVE to play in the leaves. This started back when we lived in Loagn and we'd rake piles to jump in. Chris, Doug, and Debbie even broke away from their studies to play. I think it is something that you never really outgrow.
Under Eliza's direction, they raked leaves into piles, then loaded the leaves onto a tarp, and transported the leaves to the main pile. They really had it down and mastered their "leafing" techniques. They've had fun. We still have an abudance of leaves and I've got a huge blister--so I am taking a raking leave of absence for a while.
2 comments:
I love playing in leaves. I do have great memories of playing in the leaves with your kids in Logan. Looks like a lot of fun!!
What great pictures. I put the leafy one on my wallpaper so I can see the kids every day. The leaves really are beautiful. We keep hoping for snow here, but so far it's stayed dry.
Post a Comment