Michael's class performed a play "The First Thanksgiving". He LOVES to perform and was very specific about how his costume needed to be. He needed red stockings (we dyed some of mine), a brown coat with a white full collar, knicker type pants, and buckles on his shoes. He looked great and did well. The only glitch was when he almost missed his line, because he was so busy smiling for people taking pictures with their cameras! He is such a fun person. And really lights up on stage. He loves the attention and revels in the spotlight.
3 comments:
What a cute pilgrim! Michael sounds like quite the little performer. Are any of your other kids like that?
Michael looks darling. I wish I could see him perform. Reminds me of the good old days when you kids were in Stirlanders!
He's a show off like his Mom!! (I mean Dad!) He's adorable. Maybe he can make you guys big bucks someday?!
Post a Comment