We had another successful Sinterklaas Dag this past year. I was in Holland again for work (ha, ha-see below) and brought back some Dutch goodies; "If ain't Dutch, it ain't much!"
What some fun Dutch traditions you are holding on to--great memories for your little dutchies. That is one mightly cute little kid in the picture. Does he ever look excited!
Hey, guys...I commented on the "daiper" story a few days ago...anyway, I just thought I'd check with you. I put a link on my blog to you so I could peek into your lives every once in a while. If that's not OK, let me know. Happy New Year! Circe
3 comments:
What some fun Dutch traditions you are holding on to--great memories for your little dutchies. That is one mightly cute little kid in the picture. Does he ever look excited!
Oh Peter is SO cute! That's a nice big chocolate 'P' he's got there. You're Christmas tree ornaments are so cute too!
Hey, guys...I commented on the "daiper" story a few days ago...anyway, I just thought I'd check with you. I put a link on my blog to you so I could peek into your lives every once in a while. If that's not OK, let me know. Happy New Year! Circe
Post a Comment