Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas!


I'm back. I can't believe how fast the last month has gone. We had a wonderful Christmas and really enjoyed being together as a family. We played games, ate, read, relaxed, did puzzles, watched movies and got some great gifts! Here are some pictures of the holidays. The kids loved the John Deere shirts from Grandma and Grandpa Cannon. They wear them for days and then finally relinquish them to the laundry pile. This is a pretty typical scene at our house. Everyone playing with Dad sacked out on the floor. The kids all love to be around David. We've had so much fun being together.

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Glad you're back!!! Thanks for the photo in the JD shirts. Grandpa Pete was really excited when I came up with that idea.

Debbie said...

Tyler loves his John Deere shirt too! Cute picture of Christmas morning. Looks fun!

tempesternst said...

Ha! that picture of David is a common site- I have one of him sleeping on the floor at our house after Ellie's baby blessing.