
We had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. They came to visit for a long weekend and for Michael's baptism. Here is a picture of the kids with them and Bay's Mountain Park. We went and watched them feed the wolves and enjoyed a show at the planetarium. We also enjoyed time relaxing at home--with puzzles, karaoke, food, Applebees, McDonalds, Scattergories, movies, quilting, quilling, and some renovation projects. (Dad did some work in our bathroom--which had some water damage on the floor.) He was trying to "improve his (handyman) image".
It was fun and we had a wonderful time together. Michael was "beaming" about being baptized and he is sure a boy boy. Denise, he loved the McDonald's money and the CTR pin. I hope that things weren't too crazy for them. Peter woke up Tuesday morning asking for Grandpa. Thanks for the fun memories and taking care of us!
4 comments:
Did Michael get the McDonalds $$ from us? I think we sent like 20 bucks or something... :)
Wish we could have joined them & caught a break from this weather. You guys are so fun.
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'll bet it was a ton of fun. I SO wish I could've been there too......
I told Peter about re-Peter missing him and he was pretty happy about that. Those two did seem to get along pretty good. What fun!
It sounds like you had a great weekend together. Do you have any pictures of Michael at his baptism?
Post a Comment