Thursday, February 7, 2008
Dial-Up!
“BLOGGING” gone dial-up. We’ve switched from High Speed Internet to Dial-up—so my blogging has taken a little detour. I don’t know if I’ll do pictures. They take FOREVER to load. I’ve also started typing the blogs in Microsoft Word and then I copy and paste them into my blog—so that I don’t have to be connected the whole time I am typing and trying to relate some crazy story. This is great though, because now I can keep a record of what I type and occasionally print out a hard copy. Since I rarely write in my journal, I thought this would be a good history to keep. I recommend this to everyone. Hopefully, David can help me figure out something with the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why the heck did you switch to dial-up? That must be hard to go back to. We had so much fun with you guys! Can't wait to see you again.
Marilyn--It was funny to hear that you joined the vampire reading craze too. I guess I should've done the "book club" with the Cannons instead of my family--they still haven't finished the first book after 3 months--ridiculous! It was fun to see you on your visit. I also enjoyed hearing your stories of Michael. He is such a cute boy!
I can't imagine going back to dial-up. That's a good idea to type it up separately and then cut and paste. I love to see pictures of you guys, so I hope you can figure out a good way to upload photos easily!
Post a Comment