Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Quilling Talent Peter and Arlene




Here are Mom and Dad's creations. We had a fun afternoon winding and gluing paper. It was fun to just sit with no where to go and enjoy being together. Of course, Dad still can't keep his mind off of farm stuff.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I think we were all pretty amazed that Pete sat there with us twirling the paper into his little feed-lot scene of the tractor pulling the feed wagon and the bales of hay. He can be very creative when he doesn't have anything else to do! But like Marilyn said, he does have a one-track mind!

Debbie said...

I love this quilling art! It is so cute and whimsical. I am very impressed.

The homestead said...

hey I've started blogging- check it out. Harkhome.glogspot.com Laura

The homestead said...

hey I've started blogging- check it out. Harkhome.glogspot.com Laura