


He finally made it! Born March 26, 2009 in Kingsport, TN.
6 lbs. 12 oz.
21 inches
Name after my grandfather (Alonzo William Leckie) and Marilyn's grandfather (Henry Pieper).
See more pics at http://www.msha.com/webnursery
Passcode: DEBR4430--6514
Passcode: DEBR4430--6514
8 comments:
Congratulations! I was hoping you would post pictures! He is beautiful and the kids look so excited. What a blessing! We love you guys!
What a precious little darling. He is adorable and has a big name to live up to. Can't wait to see him in person--you guys better get all your holding and cuddling done before I get there. Marilyn, you look beautiful. What a special mother you are. I LOVE YOU!
Yeah! I've been checking the blog all day--so happy for you--and can't wait to meet him in person! Take care!
And then there were seven. He's a cutie just like all the rest.
Congrats! He looks perfect! You guys sure know how to make cute kids. I'm so happy he's finally here, just wish I could see you all in person!
What a beautiful little boy! He is so lucky to have 6 older brother and sisters to watch over him. Good job Marilyn!
What a precious family! Those pictures with all six brothers and sisters around the bassinet are so cute! Congratulations! So happy for you! Good month for a baby too...we have three March birthdays in our family.
David,
It seems that what you say about raising kids rings a bell with me, only I was the dad and you were one of the 7 kids. Sunrise, sunset.
Great story,
Dad
Post a Comment