The other night the ladies (Eliza and I) headed to Enrichment Meeting and David took care of things at home. He had 12 children (he was watching some extras so that Moms could attend Enrichment) to take care of, the missionaries to feed, and on top of that he managed to give two of the boys haircuts. Good thing he got the right heads. The only near catastrophe was a "missing" child just as I was headed out the door. Thank goodness she had not gone far! We found Katherine sitting in her highchair, just where we had put her, happily eating her dinner!!
David is such a great Dad and husband . He takes care of us so well. We sure love him. Thanks for being our SUPERMAN!
4 comments:
I agree, he is a superdad. They are nice to have around, aren't they.
I'm sure his super-abilities will be tested to the max in the coming weeks. Hope he can hang on until Super Grandma :) arrives! Wish I could come sooner. But I've been fighting some dizziness and probably an ear infection the past few days and don't feel like doing much of anything. Hopefully that will pass soon. Can't wait for our Tennessee trip.
I just caught up on your blog. How fun. I can't believe he had TWELVE kids! That's crazy. I loved your perks about being pregnant. It is nice being pregnant in East TN, huh? We're treated like royalty! Baby K is super sweet. We're excited for her to join Paige in the nursery. We're going to double our numbers!
Any man who willingly watches 12 kids and accomplishes things at the same time is almost as super as a mom! ha ha! David is amazing. Good luck tomorrow with the baby! I'll have to call Laura to get an update. I'm so excited for you! Just when I was about to catch up with 6, you pull ahead! That's OK...I think I'm pulling out of the race after this one! :)
Post a Comment