With Grandma and Grandpa at Netherland InnConversation in the car yesterday with the kids:
Dad: Do you guys know what hormones are?
Parker: Yea, aren't those in the newspaper?
Pause...
Dad: No, those are horoscopes.
At this point, everyone started laughing hard.
At this point, everyone started laughing hard.
BTW, we were talking about what a woman deals with after she has a baby. We have lots of open conversations with our kids.
5 comments:
That's why I didn't feel out of line talking with Michael about the meaning of "porn"--the word he used while we were playing Scrabble! He said, "I know it's a word--I've heard it." But he didn't know what it meant. Good thing they're learning the essentials of life! Never a dull moment with kids around . . .
One week after Bridie was born and I was crying at the dinner table, for no reason, I think we had that same conversation.
How funny!
What a great family. And yes, from your last blog, you are creating a wonderful life for your family. I just hope my kids have good memories and are making good memories.
Hahaha!
Post a Comment