These are my "three babies". KK is a wonderful big sister and loves to hold her baby brother. They are so sweet--especially when they are asleep. Peter loves to snuggle William. He usually lays down right by him and kisses his face--this time he held still long enough to fall asleep. I love this little moment!
5 comments:
Definitely a PRECIOUS MOMENT! Glad you captured it on film because Peter hardly ever holds still. That is so darling.
So cute. I couldn't decide if he was asleep or not. And thanks, by the way, for your comments on my blog.
I'm sure you feel like you have triplets. They are all so cute.
That is so sweet! Glad to see they like the new baby!
I just love the shot of Peter feeding Katherine!! You captured it beautifully...her with her mouth W I D E open like a baby bird! So cute!
Post a Comment