
Last night as I was snuggling Peter and KK in bed we were singing songs and trying to get Katherine to say new words. We were going through the alphabet, doing the sounds and helping her say various words. When we got to the letter "P" we tried to get her to say "Peter" (she can get "Pete" out really well, but the "-er" part hasn't come yet--so she calls him "Pete-Pete").
Anyway, the word that came out was "pooch". This basically a Cannon cuss word. Peter started laughing exclaiming with surprise and delight, "She said POOCH, that is what Uncle Steve says when he is losing a game!" And then he demonstrated Uncle Steve throwing down his cards in digust. It was hilarious and we all had a good laugh at Steve's expense.
Steve is great--here is a picture of him canoeoing last summer with Isaac, Michael and Denise on board.
3 comments:
Peter has some kind of memory! I should watch my actions and words a little bit closer. Katherine and Peter are smart little cookies.
That is amazing that he remembered that! HAHAHA! I wish I could've seen his impression of Steve. How funny!
Great story and fun memory.
Post a Comment