Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pick a Winner


Every household should have a 4-year old. Peter is such a fun little guy. The other day he was picking his nose again. I asked him if he was enjoying having boogers for breakfast. He replied, "I am not eating my boogers, I am eating the snot--I am having leftovers!"


If only the rest of the family was this easy to feed!
Peter is a great helper--here is is cutting up tomatoes.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Oh goodness, Peter is so funny. Hope you are keeping a journal of his sayings. Keep blogging . . .

Jennie said...

Nice! Matt was just commenting on how fortunate it is that none of our kids have picked up that habit...knock on wood...

Debbie said...

Oh that is gross, but hilarious! He is a fun kid, Tyler had so much fun with him this summer!

Lynette said...

I can't think of Peter without remembering the story you told of him as an infant, crying. When you investigated, you found Grace with him, and greenbeans smooshed all around his mouth and her saying "Peter no like green beans." Maybe his early exposure to green gave him an affinity to snot, boogies, etc.