Hey, so how is everyone doing? I know it has been WAY TOO long. After such a long hiatus there is the pressure from the blogging world to produce a great post to redeem oneself and to keep the readership high--my 2 faithful readers have probably quit checking to see what I have put up. So here goes--here are some details of the past 3 months.
It has quit snowing and we are now full swing into summer (it has been soooo hot).
Eliza is "one year older and wiser"--big 14.
William hit the 1 year mark on March 26.
Darren, Emily (David's sister) and their three kids Paul, Ellie, and Kyle moved here and live just up the street.
Darren lived with us for a month and then Paul and Rita drove out with Emily and kids and then stayed for a few days. Lots of fun. Celebrated David's birthday on Memorial Day.
Thought lots about Doug on his b-day, Memorial Day and anniversary of death.
Peter hit the big 5--he is a fun little character.
Grace just turned 8 and was baptized on Sunday along with cousin Paul.
Heimdal cousins joined us from Savannah, GA for a week for Magic Treehouse Cousins Camp. Lots of fun memories.
We leave tomorrow for a few weeks to go visit family in Utah and Idaho. See you all soon. So--I will be taking a break from blogging for three weeks!! HA-HA-HA
HAPPY SUMMER.
It has quit snowing and we are now full swing into summer (it has been soooo hot).
Eliza is "one year older and wiser"--big 14.
William hit the 1 year mark on March 26.
Darren, Emily (David's sister) and their three kids Paul, Ellie, and Kyle moved here and live just up the street.
Darren lived with us for a month and then Paul and Rita drove out with Emily and kids and then stayed for a few days. Lots of fun. Celebrated David's birthday on Memorial Day.
Thought lots about Doug on his b-day, Memorial Day and anniversary of death.
Peter hit the big 5--he is a fun little character.
Grace just turned 8 and was baptized on Sunday along with cousin Paul.
Heimdal cousins joined us from Savannah, GA for a week for Magic Treehouse Cousins Camp. Lots of fun memories.
We leave tomorrow for a few weeks to go visit family in Utah and Idaho. See you all soon. So--I will be taking a break from blogging for three weeks!! HA-HA-HA
HAPPY SUMMER.
5 comments:
I can't believe I just happened to check on the day you updated! You're right, we were all starting to give up! :)
Have a great trip out West. I hope we can catch a glimpse of you as you speed through town! Maybe at Nana's...
All the kids are adorable in that picture with David. They're all so fun and cute!
Wow-- a lot has happened. We're excited to see you soon!
We loved seeing, playing, and talking with all of you in Idaho. How was Eliza's big adventure? Wish we could see you more often, but I sure do love the times we are together!
I can't believe I let your blog go unread for so long! I usually check it faithfully every day, but I guess I gave up, too. I'll anxiously await the next update.
I loved Michael's blog the best! Funny kid.
Post a Comment