Sunday, September 19, 2010

DeBry Women

This photo was taken at Athena's wedding--she married Ben Petersen--you can read all about their sweet life as newlyweds on their blog on the side bar. Malinda is the only one not here--she must have been fulfilling her higher calling as a mom and already left the festivities headed for home with some worn out children. I wish she were in this picture--she is the tall book-end for the other side!



These are some great women. They could accomplish anything if they worked together and set there minds to a common good. They are sweet, intense, capable and know how to get what they want. (I think these are traits that the DeBry sisters were born with). They are determined, focused on high postive goals, and do not get distacted by things of the world. If you put them all in one room for any length of time there will be every range of emotions. It is fun to be with them. I love them and feel blessed to be a part of their lives. They inspire me to be better. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your family.

2 comments:

The homestead said...

Love you marilyn! We are so glad you are our sister.

Rita DeBry said...

You girls are my heroes - Oh, how I admire and love you all! And you are so fun to be with! My heart sings when I think of us being together! What one of us doesn't think of some one else will! I am so proud of each one of you - you are doing the right things in your life! MOM