I love to sew and have been making bags for the kids for church. This one was for a little girl at church. She requested "pink and orange". Then David was going through has clothes and had a bunch to give away. I pulled out some pants, a white shirt an old tie--then added a belt--cut into pieces for handles, a zipper--and came up with these. The boys love to take them to church--that is if they can locate them before we leave.
4 comments:
Love those suit bags! If you marketed those, they would FLY off the shelves! And it sounds like you need One More Project! ha ha! I love your attitude. Hang in there! I admire you!
Those are cute--You're creative as ever.
When you retire from your current job you can make and sell bags! Those are really great and very original. Wish you had my name for Christmas!
Hey girl I love the boy bags they are so cool! Hope you guys are doing well and we have got to get together!
Post a Comment