Monday, December 6, 2010

House Elves




The little kids are such great entertainment. So easy to please--most of the time. Katherine found this silky piece of fabric (something that Grandma Rita sent years ago) and wanted a dress--well, I sewed up the sides and cut arm holes and a spot for her head--she couldn't have been more delighted. Peter saw the excitement and also wanted one--so a few minutes later we had "house elf" costumes for the group. Now if they would obey my every command!






3 comments:

Arlene said...

That's hillarious! I do miss the entertainment you kids used to provide.

Debbie said...

How fun! They are some adorable little house elves:)

Unknown said...

Hey Marilyn,
I am not sure why your blog doesn't come up on my reader (because you are private???) but I just came over from an old link on my blog. I miss you. Love your recent entries. I wish I was as crafty.