We try to take the kids out for some one-on-one time. I took Parker out a few weeks ago to buy a new suit--his has been way to small for several months and it finally became a priority. He found one that he loved and I even managed to get the pants hemmed by Sunday--the last pair we duct taped up on the way to church. Anyway, he was in a very talkative and chatty mood and opened up about life in Middle School (thank goodness for the DeBry genes that have given him some social skills!) Among other things, he let me know that he didn't want me driving him to school in my robe and pajamas anymore. We had a great evening it was fun to get out with him.
4 comments:
Haha! So funny. Thank goodness for DeBry and Barrett genes both :) Love you guys, and miss you already :(
All of your kids are so great. And there is another one about to make an appearance?? Congratulations! Boy or girl? From the pictures on Emily's blog, it looks like it might be a girl. I'm happy for you, and jealous! We're waiting for pictures. Good luck with everything. We love you guys!
We can learn some good stuff from our kids. Parker is funny. Hope you take his advice :)
One day he will look back and realize that his mom is so normal compared to the rest of the world. I would let you pick & drop me off in your robe. Your one cool mom.
Post a Comment