Well, I was just gearing up to clean all the bathrooms (to try and induce labor), but I noticed that David had left the external high-speed internet device home, so I decided to go blog crazy and get several posts up of our lives these last few months. We've had some GREAT times.
We made a fun trip to Nashville--went to the temple, a fun bookstore, and JoAnn's--a big fabric/craft store (I think that we may frequent this temple more often)! We then drove up to the Piepers in Kentucky for a visit and to spend a few nights. Uncle Blaine (my Mom's youngest sibling) and Aunt Marianne sure take care of us. It was cold and rainy, so we stayed inside and played lots of Rock Band, watched TV and just ate and relaxed. One of our favorite things is "Wild Thing Dinner". Peter really got into it this year. We also love to go to there tiny branch--I think we about double the attendance! We had a great time with them and love our visits to Kentucky.
1 comment:
That does look like a wild dinner. Funny you mentioned JoAnns. Steve used to give me a hard time for going to the Nashville temple more than Birmingham due to JoAnns being close by.
Post a Comment