Jessie (Grace), Rex (Clark), and Slinky Dog (Mom)
Here are some very late pics from Halloween. The kids were out of school on the day of our party so they were basically my slaves while I sewed and went crazy with the glue gun. I have never used so much hot glue in my life!
The party was fun--David and the boys missed out, they were in Alaska. William stayed in the stroller most of the time because his burned leg was hurting. He perked up at the candy though. My love for dressing up and Halloween comes from my Mom--she does the most amazing parties. I have some great memories of Halloween!
8 comments:
We sort of skipped the Halloween hoopla this year and it nearly KILLED me! I really need your family around here at Halloween time. Loved the photos and the costumes. I've been considering my options for getting your Christmas gift this year--maybe I'll replenish your glue supply :)
Marilyn, You are so creative and talented! I loved the Jessie and Woody costumes - Amazing! Your kiddies are so cute. You are doing such a great job, hang in there girl! Pay back time will come and you will be so thankful you did it all. Love you, Rita
So cute--you are amazing!
What cute costumes! The kids look great. You are so creative.
Marilyn, your costumes are awesome! You guys always do such fun things for Halloween. I love it. One blog post you should just show the great costumes you've done each year. Then I can brag to Ben (even more) about the cool sister-in-law I have. Love you guys!
Are you kidding?!! Did you make those costumes? Marilyn! You never cease to amaze me! We miss you soooo much!
I still can't believe you didn't win the costume competition you totally deserved it. It was rigged by some Pig. Ha ha!
great costumes!!! I love that you were "slinky dog"
Post a Comment