We are all doing well--happy and healthy. It has been a LONG time since I've really written anything, although I've got lots of good fodder for posts. Often as I am in "the thick" of something I think this would be a great blog-----so stay tuned. Good things are coming. I just need to ease into this slowy and see if anyone is still out there waiting and wondering what we are up to (anyone besides my Mom!)
5 comments:
I'm still here and occasionally check your blog with great anticipation! Love you, and can't wait to see what you post next :)
Isn't "just mom" enough?????? Please post more--you have lots of fans.
I'm a fan too!!!
Yes, we're waiting!! I bet you have countless "blogworthy" moments every day! I love the pictures and captions of your dad. Cracked me up! You're on a roll!
We are all wanting to see more! I want to see pictures of your house and fireplace mantel!
Post a Comment