Over the holidays we played some fun games. At Richard and Lorie's house we played "Imaginiff". The question was "Imagine if... you were at a fancy resturant, who would be mostly likely (from those playing the game) to take a bite of food from everyone's plate?" I think we ALL voted for my Dad. After we got home, I was looking through our pictures and I found these gems that document what we have all experienced!
"Hummm..Katherine seems to have a pretty good grip on her ice cream..."
"Maybe I can get a taste from Peter..."
"If i can just go in nice and easy..."
Going in the the kill!
Katherine celebrates, but little does she know that she is next!
Thanks for the great lunch, Grandpa! We love you!
5 comments:
Sooo funny and sooo true! Haha, the pictures are great! Love all the new pics of your family and kids on the blog too.
We've all been "picked on" by Peter! Love your updated blog!
You sure captured dad in action! I love your new pics too!
So happy to see you're back Marilyn! I hadn't given up on you :) And your Dad is great. Love your family.
I love that game. I have tried finding it at stores no such luck. Maybe I should try online.
Post a Comment