David here...
As you know, we have a few kids. Many people ask us if it is easier with six now that the older kids can help out. Well, our older kids still aren't old enough to completely help out. That is, until this past week. Marilyn and I woke up at 6:00 a.m. to the sound of Michael (seven years old) dry-heaving, screaming "Oh, sick!" and laughing; all interspersed. What we soon discovered is that he had gotten our 2 year old (Peter) out of bed and was changing his stinky diaper. Marilyn and I laughed hard during the whole ordeal, but tried to keep quiet so we wouldn't have to go help. Needless to say, Michael took care of it with no problem. What a kid!
3 comments:
Pretty amazing! Not many kids would go that far to be their brother's keeper.
That is awesome!! Michael is hilarious.
Hey, DeBrys! We missed you at the DeBry party today! I just found your blog via Laura's so I hope you don't mind us reading. I love your fun family activities. You guys are some of my favorite role models for relaxed, loving, fun parenting. I hope you all have a great Christmas! Love, Circe
Post a Comment