

Katherine is such a sweet fun little girl. She is happy if she is busy with something. (I have a friend who calls her "Little Marilyn"). When I'm in the kitchen, she loves to be up on a chair--"doing dishes", or sorting silverware. The other day I got the urge to clean out some of the drawers in the kitchen--how is it that the silverware drawer is littered with crumbs?--Do people just drop crumbs in when they walk by? Anyway, I had a GREAT helper. She was content for hours just putting the contents of every drawer in and out several times. It is fun to have her around and watch her grow up. Our sweet little KK!
3 comments:
How lucky for you to have a "little Marilyn." She will continue to amaze you and bring you MUCH JOY! I'm glad we have our plans in place for my trip to Tennessee. REALLY looking forward to being in your zone with your very special family.
Now if we can keep her in the kitchen until she is 15 to unload the dishwasher.
Oh my word, she is SOOO cute!!! I love her smile. So true about crumbs in the silverware drawer. I have been meaning to clean mine out for weeks, but haven't gotten to it yet!
Post a Comment