I've been trying to "get my feet under me" for the last few years. I am getting better at keeping things simple--but for some crazy reason a few months ago--we went WILD! We got a cat (long story--found on the side of the road by our neighbor on a rainy day, of course. He gave it to the kids. They kept it hidden and fed for a few days--we ended up keeping it.) Then we signed up for soccer--Michael, Parker and Grace. They had fun and it was good to get out once in a while, but definitely cut into our laid back Saturdays. And David signed up for NetFlix--the kids couldn't decide if they should name the cat "Miracle"--because we got to keep him or "NetFlix" --that was also a small miracle. Anyway, things have calmed down a bit. Soccer is over, the cat ran away, and David canceled NetFlix so we are back to a somewhat manageable lifestyle.
David brought home the high-speed connection again--so I am going to do several posts of our last few months. Enjoy--it probably won't happen again for another several months.
4 comments:
haha, funny how the netflix cuts into your laidback life, but I know what you mean. There is this movie nagging you to watch it, but do you really have 2 hours of your life to sacrifice? hahaha:)
You're hilarious! I love it! I hope you post a lot more stuff before the high speed internet goes away!
You really do need to blog more. You are a very entertaining writer and I love reading about your life and keeping up with the kids' activities. You made my day today!
I think you don't work on my reader because you are private because I just tried adding you again with no success. And I will never remember to come without it.
My jaw about hit the floor when I saw the soccer picture.
Funny we got Netflix and will only have it two more days when the free trial wears off.
And MY CAT AND DOG need to go.
Post a Comment