Friday, March 20, 2009
Light at the End of the Tunnel
Yesterday I went to the doctor and I am going to be induced a week early, due to risks associated with my “advanced maternal age”. Everything is fine—I’m just old and worn out. I feel way better today (at least mentally) knowing that there is “light at the end of the tunnel”! We will have our little baby boy on March 26th—and we are all SUPER excited. I took the boys shopping to pick him out an outfit to come home in—I figured that he deserved to have at least one new thing!! Parker and Michael were oohing and aahing over all the little baby clothes, shoes, hats, etc. It was SO funny and cute—I’d never have expected that. They picked out a cute little outfit and we are all set!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! I'm not quite prepared for the little one to get here that early! But good for you. Hope all goes well--you will be in our prayers. That is one lucky little boy to get to come to your home where he will be welcomed with lots of love and attention. You won't have to do anything but feed the baby and get caught up on your rest. HAVE FUN!!!
Marilyn, haven't you heard??? Due to our present economical condition the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off!!!! I'm so sorry!! I'll pay the bill so all can go as planned on March
26th.
YEAH!!! Congratulations! And I love hearing about your "advanced maternal age"! haha seriously glad that you will always be 1 year older than me! Can't wait to meet your new little DeBry! Good luck!
That is surprising and exciting! We hope and pray everything goes well. Keep us posted!
I love that the boys were oohing over the baby clothes. I can totally picture it! I just got the phone call from sweet Grace about the arrival of the new little baby! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see some pictures!
Post a Comment